Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - Novak Djokovic Autograph (9/13/11) - Video - NBC.com

Nole is everywhere tese days. And so he should be. Here he is, making at appearance at Late Night with Jimmy Fallon who, by his own admission, is a Federer fanboy.





















This reminds me of a story that happened to me and my friend at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami earlier this year. After Richard Gasquet, who happens to be one of my favourite players, lost the first set against Mardy Fish, and hit a ball out of the court in frustration. It landed right at our feet up in the 400 section. Since there's no way we'd be able to trow the ball back from so high up, I kept it as a souvenir. Now just need Richie to show up at my window to sign it. Who cares I live on the 19th floor.


Comments

Popular Posts